Complaints Policy & Procedures
At Against Breast Cancer we are committed to delivering a high standard of service and maintaining good relations with our supporters, donors, volunteers and our interaction with members of the public is central to this. However, because we are human sometimes things can go wrong and mistakes get made. If you have experienced any aspect of our work that you are unhappy with, please get in touch we would like to hear about it. We will use your feedback as an opportunity for us to improve the delivery of our services wherever possible.
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use.
- To publicise our complaints procedure so that people know how to make a complaint.
- To make sure that all complaints are investigated in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired and;
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Our commitment to you:
- Your complaint will be treated seriously
- You will be treated with courtesy and fairness in your dealings with us at all times
- Your complaint will be handled with sensitivity and discretion
How to complain
You can use the ‘contact us’ feature on our website, call, write or email us with your complaint, the addresses for each is as follows;
By phone: 01235 534211 (lines open 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, with answerphone available out of hours)
By letter: Against Breast Cancer Ltd, Leathem House, 13 Napier Court, Abingdon, OX14 3YT
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your complaint will be passed to a senior member of staff who will try to help. We aim to acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours and respond to all complaints within 5 working days.
If you are not satisfied
If your complaint is about our fundraising or you are not satisfied with the response you have received from us, you are entitled to take it to the Fundraising Regulator.
Their contact details are:
2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building,
49-51 East Road,
London, N1 6AH
Tel: 03002 999 3407
In order for us to improve the service we provide, we may wish to contact you within a month of your complaint being dealt with in order to check that you were satisfied with our resolution of your complaint.
Any information you give will only be used to ensure that we provide the best possible service we can.
Against Breast Cancer Ltd
Registered charity number 1121258