Grand Canyon to Las Vegas Cycle starts within the ancestral lands of the Native American Navajo Nation in the iconic Grand Canyon – one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Cycling through high desert, forested plateaus, canyon rims, historic towns, and unforgettable landmarks you will ride along parts of the famous Route 66 highway, finishing your amazing challenge in the spectacular city of Las Vegas.
This incredible challenge allows you to immerse yourself in the wild west frontier and dive deep into its past culture to discover the beauty and grandeur the southwestern US is famous for, as well as experiencing the glitz and glamour of the famous Las Vegas strip.
- Day 1: We depart to Phoenix, Arizona. Upon arrival, we transfer to our overnight hotel.
- Day 2:Cameron to Grand Canyon Village. Cycling distance – 90km (approx.).
- Day 3:Grand Canyon to Williams. Cycling distance – 100km (approx.).
- Day 4:Seligman to Kingman Cycling distance – 140km (approx.).
- Day 5: Kingman to Hoover Dam. Cycling distance – 125km (approx.).
- Day 6: Hoover Dam to Las Vegas. Celebration dinner in the evening! Cycling distance – 56km (approx.).
- Day 7: Free day in Las Vegas.
- Day 8:Depart Las Vegas.
- Day 9: Arrive UK
Option A: Registration fee £475 + £4050 Minimum sponsorship
Option B: Registration fee £475 + £2025 self funding + raise as much sponsorship as you can